Micron Laser Technology is experienced in all aspects of laser and material processing for the development and implementation of multi-wavelength, laser processes, laser surface modifications, laser machining and structuring, laser drilling & cutting, and selective laser skiving or ablation of most any material.
Our hands-on laser solutions to today’s advanced commercial and industrial applications are of great benefit to universities and government laboratories. As an outside laser resource, MLT has collaborated with several universities across North America.
These collaborations have led to patents being issued to the universities and students. In addition, the sponsoring company of university based projects have lead to competitive advantages for the sponsor.
Laser Services that Discover
University and Research Customers
- Palo Alto Research Center
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- California Institute of Technology
- Georgia Tech
- National Institute of Standards
- Scripps Research Institute
- Cornell University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Rice University
- Stanford University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Connecticut
- University of California, SD
- University of Maryland
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of Victoria
- Yale University
One of our application engineers are available to discuss your application requirements and feasibility. To request a quote or discuss application details, contact our sales staff or submit a Request for Quote.